Let's get personal!
I just poo.
Oopsss! I guess no one wants to know this kind of personal stuff.
Someone just said I am choosy in choosing boyfriend.
I am open to criticism, but I laughed when I heard that I am choosy.
Let's analyse this choosy matter.
To be choosy, I have to have some choice to choose. Let's list down all my options..
1. An Nigerian man, whom I met in Dubai International Airport, asked for my email address, but refused by me.
2. An African who thinks I am interesting because I listen to Bob Marley songs.
3. Few Egyptian men who proposed to me.
4. A bus driver who wanted me to be his third wife.
5. A South African man who invited me to join him on his Bali vacation, He is around 55 years old. We met on plane.
6. A good guy (Malaysian), but we have nothing much in common, kind of ran out of topic after a while.
Will you make a choice out of the list?
Now you can tell me, am I really choosy?