Apr 6, 2010

Be bold, Go BALDER!!

Hair is always known as the precious crown and also precious commodity of every lady.
I am a lady, and I am thinking of going bald for a reason.

I always change my hairstyle, and had a wish to go bald before. Will I go bald now?

If I want to go bald, why not go bald for a reason.

'The Go Bald Campaign is organized by the Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society and it's aim is not only to collect funds, but also help raise awareness for childhood cancer. This year, Sarawak Bloggers with SHiOK magazine is proud to be handing a hand to help in promoting this goodwill campaign among the online community.
The Go Bald! Campaign this year aims to target RM1million to help them run the center, as well as use the money to fund their new halfway home which is estimated to cost RM2.5mil. Currently, SCCS is using a century old semi-D house as their halfway home, and they are currently maxed out in terms of space, and hence the need for a new place with more space, and better facilities.' Taken from Sarawak Bloggers.


'For bolder steps, interested individuals can sign up with the Go Bald organizers to get their head bald in front of the public on 16 May 2010 at the Spring, Kuching. You are also very much welcomed to get a pledge card and collect donations for SCCS. To get more info on how you can help,contact the Go Bald Project Coordinator, Allen Ang at 013-8115966 or e-mail him at admin@gobald.my. You can also visit their website (to be launch on 9 April) for more information. Other than that, SCCS can also be contacted at 012-8073131.'

Anyone want me to go bold? I will go bold if there are enough generous people who want to donate and me shaving my head.

The campaign will be held in Kuching, on 16 May 2010. This is like testing my courage.  I would have to fly to Kuching for the shaving session. Am I willing to give up my crown?

I am willing to be bald for RM 10 000! Want to see me bald? Please contact the Go Bald Project Coordinator, Allen Ang at +6013-8115966 or e-mail him at admin@gobald.my

14 comments:

cyrildason said...

Wow.. You want to g bald!! That's awesome news!!

Thank you for the support!

-cyrildason.com

Bengbeng said...

this is a good campaign but i cant go bald :)

holie said...

Yo... great to see this posted here... :D
I saw the vice chairman for SCCS, he really go bold to support the campaign...

But I don dare ler..

Naomi said...

holie, what do you think of me going bald? Will I look nice?

[SK] said...

wow, are you sure you want to go bald?? you are bold enough!!

Gette said...

A woman going bald is a very powerful testament for the cause. Just saying.

Naomi said...

[SK],Are you willing to donate so I will go bald?

Gette, indeed it is. That is why I hope It won't be in vain.

Horny Ang Moh said...

I want to go bald.....so hot nowadays BUT gf sure wouldn't allow want as she grasp my hair while moaning OMG OMG OMG I AM CUMMING!!!!

BTW u r from Kuching???? Hemmmm can I ask u out for a plate of kolo mee when I drop by Kuching???

Naomi said...

Horny Ang Moh, You really live up to your name.
You can pledge for me if can't go bald.

ANYWAY I am not from Kuching. I am MIRIan.

Kelvin said...

I am already balding now...natural one...sob:(

Naomi said...

oopss. Kelvin. You can help by donating. :) I know you all have a big heart. :D

theeggyolks said...

10k! that's a huge amount! good luck :D

Unknown said...

be bold 2 help !! =)

Naomi said...

Yes, let's get bald!