Feb 11, 2010

Homemade Chinese New Year Greeting Video

This evening, my sister and I paste paste red red stuff around my home. While we paste paste, we talked about how hard those singer of Chinese New Year songs have to perform for a video. They have to jump out of nowhere and sing, and suddenly disappear to let other sings. While we talked, laughed and imitating those singers, we had an idea. An idea is useless without any action to realize it. That is how we produced our very own homemade Chinese New Year greetings video.


Sorry for scaring you all with my voice.

I still can't figure out what screwed my mind.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Tomorrow balik kampung (go back to village)! To place where there are only trees, buffalos, kids, firecrackers, wooden house, Sabah coffee, sleep on mat, bla bla.

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

hahahaha, Happy Chinese New Year to u too^^

[SK] said...

hahaha!! that was you?? can't see your face.. and what CNY song was that?? you compose yourself on the spot?? haha.. and your voice is not scary at all.. :p

Naomi said...

Kelvin, Happy Chinese New Year to us!!

[SK], yes is me. hehehe. that song is my masterpiece, composed on the spot!!! Have to hide my face and my dressing, to be more mysterious (kononnya).. My dad woke up from his sleep when he heard my voice. He said 'Xia si wo'