Oct 19, 2009

Emptiness....

When I was working, everyday I had a goal. Everyday I work that I can go on leave. Everyday I count I count the days left before I can be home.

When I am on leave, I achieve my goal that is to be at home.

Suddenly I felt so empty......

Is it because I get what I wanted, and suddenly out of objective?

Will it happen when I found someone I love and I had him?

Will I find my life is full of emptiness after I get what I want?

What is satisfaction?

Is emptiness the outcome of being satisfied?

Should we set an unrealistic goal? So we will always have a goal to chase and will not be satisfied, thus no emptiness......

Only the Lord Jesus Christ is my satisfaction!
________________________________________________________________
Please click my ads if you like the post. Thanks.

No comments: