Aug 23, 2011

ghostynana

Ghostynana is not related to any ghost, and it is not even a word. Ghostynana is a blog written by me. I started this blog in September 2009. September is an auspicious month to in Chinese lunar calendar start a blog. As it was created in such auspicious month, ghostynana is destined to be a long lasting blog in blogsphere.

You may wonder why ghostynana? Usually the name of a blog defines the blogger. A blog with the name of hotmama.com, we know that the blogger is a mother and probably a hot one. The name defines the blogger. During that time, every Sunday, I always change my Facebook profile picture to this:


 I get a lot of comments complimenting my eeriness and how they had nightmares after they saw this photo. One of my friends commented and she wrote 'ghostynana'. Without further ado, I named my blog as ghostynana.blogspot.com.

..
ok I got bored of re-write this speech. This is actually part of my toastmaster speech for last Thursday. It is CC3, competent communicator.  I really prefer to write on paper books than typing. I got bored!

Ding Dong! so bored!

7 comments:

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Thought after joining Toastmaster you Cant Talk Much with the title...


CTM?


Old folks say..."day no talk people night no talk ghost.."

Medie007 said...

wow... soon to be come a toastmaster!

Ghostynana said...

Bananaz, it is don't talk much DTM. hahha everyone try to get dont talk much. making no sense.

Media007, I am a member of toastmaster for around 1 year, but very slow progress.

[SK] said...

how can ghostynana has nothing to do with ghost?? you are one, hahahaha~~ just kidding, but then this is a creative name, i like it.. actually, the blog name doesn't really defines the blogger, it could most of the time be the other way round.. just like your case~~ hweewiit ;p

Reanaclaire said...

so that is how you got this name! eerie? i think this is art.. hahaha...

Naomi said...

SK, u mean i look like ghost... tonight i go visit u.

reanaclaire, haahha art of disguise

Unknown said...

owhh..so that's how ur name comes about...it's a good one though..haha