Aug 29, 2010

Meet or not meet....

What do you think of bloggers gathering?

There is the risk of losing readers after the gathering. When another blogger met you and found out that you are not as interesting as your blog, it can be a real turn off (as if that person turned on when reading your blog). 

My first meeting with a blogger (someone whom I never met before) was with Sarawakiana. What worries me before I met her was what if we have nothing to talk about...... Would we just make polite conversation, look into our coffee as if we can see our future in it, then look at our watch... and smile to one another? Lucky.. lucky. She is such a talker. Usually when I just know a person, I won't make any comment and try to be neutral in everything. Once warmed up, I would try to find a point to argue your opinion. Sound like a debate? True or not, you have to ask her. Despite our gap of age, we still have fun in talking and going out visiting Miri. I guess it is because I am a good girl. Ha Ha Ha HA!

If you want to meet me next week, come to Sorong. I will be there waiting for you... See you...hiek hiek hiek (evil laugh).

No need to worry much about Malaria because my blood is a bad breeding ground.

8 comments:

[SK] said...

yeah, your concern could be an important consideration.. so, for bloggers gathering, it would better be meeting up in a group..

Naomi said...

yes agree to meet in group. 1 to 1 can be dangerous too for a lady.

Merryn said...

i like to meet up with bloggers whom we have had much contact with previously.. so that when we meet, it wont be weird :D

Bengbeng said...

Sarawakiana is a wonderful person. I found it most enjoyable my meetg with her

Isley Chang~ said...

Meet! blogger Gathering is cool~ we should meet and get to know more each other~

Ensurai said...

Hi N....
I shall miss you and our weekly outings...so see you when you come back....Be in touch in cyberspace!!

thanks BB...nice of you to say so....

p/s it is always better to meet as a group...

Kelvin said...

I also wanna meet...but i cannot find my passport!!!

Caroline said...

haha! this is cool! eh of course dnt simply meet la. :)