Dec 23, 2009

An Unexpected Gift

Last night, while I was scrolling down Uncle Lee's post of  X'mas Greetings, Happy Holidays To You,

I was thinking, "this post is so special, gifts for Uncle Lee's Friend."
Suddenly I saw my name, I 'WOW!!!'
There is a gift for me. I was so touched at that moment.
It is Vera Wang's Princess perfume.





The present from Uncle Lee to Nana.


Eventhough it is a small gesture, it is special for us who get such virtual gift.
Thank you, Uncle Lee.
Thanks for making the day special for all of us.


To Uncle Lee,
I wrote a thank you comment on your post, however it does not appear in comment column.
Hopefully this post is enough to convey my many thanks to you.
Wish you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
A kiss for Uncle Lee!




No comments: