Mar 11, 2010

..bla bla.. about my roundness...

I miss my old writing style... more humourous... but old style more naive...
How to write a good post?
I think self confidence can influence how I write.

Recently I went to Taiwan and gain few kilos.. and I don't dare to post my photo.
Should I show my round and chubby face again on my blog?

Why didn't the earthquake shake some of my fat off me?
Why didn't the cold weather burn some of my fat?

Mama, Taiwan bully me!! wua wua wua wua wua wua...








My face is as round as the bun..................

2 comments:

[SK] said...

i am also a humpty dumpty, and worse still, the fat version..

p/s: the fat humpty dumpty in the humpty dumpty world, how sad?? :D

Naomi said...

Humpty dumpty have a bad ending, he fell down from the wall and break.
It is better to be a fat bun, [SK].