Uncle Goldfish's reading list, then found this!
Translation: Nana joke about joker....
It just sound so funny!!!
Ok back to unfunny writing..
Goldfish Uncle's recent post reminded me of
zipped foreskin there are many people are looking for job.
I don't know why people always ask me to help in looking for job. I don't have much connection, but I have useful connection. I used to help many people in this matter, either in offering my knowledge of the industry or some email addresses.
I don't know why did I help them. Maybe because I inherited my dad's gene. Maybe because I believe in karma. Maybe because someone helped me before in this matter. Maybe because I like to 'kaypo' (busybody). Maybe because it is nice to get a chance to talk so much (people will be extra friendly when they ask for help). Maybe because I help because someone ask for the help.
PHOBIA - Phohuntjobia
The title of this post is about phobia. Phobia of helping people in job hunting, Phohuntjobia.
Lending a hand in this matter can be risking. If the one you help is actually not capable in performing the job, it can stained your image and be labeled as H.O.D. of incapable labourer supplier. It is a BIG risk.
I quit from the task of helping people in job hunting, or maybe try not to be too involved in it. Superficial is good enough.
The sequence of asking of help procedure can be very funny. Here it is:
1. Usually encounter the event virtually, so it is in chatting mode.
2. Asking how am I? Very friendly mode. Talking about job, then approaching the topic of jobless or looking for new job.
3. Then I asked about education background.
4. At this moment, most possibly I talked about potential field to involved in, (if kaypo-busybody) I google for such vacancy, or giving email address (mine or not).
5. After the goal achieved, conversation turned cold, not much reply from the other side (perhaps the person already at the 'other side' *eerie*)
In many of my cases, many disappear without a thanks!
One even told me I should not ask for a thanks when I help someone!
That's how I get Phohuntjobia.
Sorry, I can't help you anymore. You can ask Google for help.