Jun 25, 2011

Dream on my 2nd day work

Last night, I dream.....


Traffic jam... Looking back, wow so many passengers in my Innova. 


A van stop by the bus stop, pick some people. The moment the van start to move, a lorry came out of the right junction, and hit the van. Its door was not closed properly, and hence slided open the moment the lorry hit it. In front of my eyes, couples of people flew out of the van and crushed by the lorry. They just shattered by the hit. I mean shattered like glass drop onto the floor and shattered. Everything happened in few seconds.


I climbed out of my car, and just shout, and shout. Shout "Aaaaahhhhh" "Aaaaahhhhh" "Aaaaahhhhh" "Aaaaahhhhh"... It is not moaning. It is shout, hysterical shout. "How is it possible for human to shatter like glass?"


"They have liver problem." I think my dad said this...


Yellow... Hardened liver... lead to hardened body......... Reasoning on my mind...


.
.
.


Wake up.

2 comments:

CWMartin said...

Wow... that was a nail biter! Don't you love how in dreams, someone always comes up with an explanation for the weird parts?

Ensurai said...

I love dreams especially other people's dreams...

The Chinese sinseh usually say that if you dream a lot your liver is heated up!! Ironical isn't it...