May 29, 2016

6 hours 20 mins flight to Seoul

Our flight for KLIA2 to Incheon Airport, South Korea is at 8am. Checkout from the container hotel at 6 am. Then go to checkin at the Airasia counter in fast pace.


I actually checked in at Miri airport by using self check in kiosk. However failed to print the boarding pass. QR code was sent to my mobile phone. It refused to open the second time i tried to open it. Later on I realised for international flight, we actually need to go to the counter for document check. Lucky that I was not able to print my boarding pass.

I am saving cost. So no check in luggage. You may try to guess the weight of my luggage.

We had our breakfast at McD. Then going in to departure in fast pace again.



The flight was 6 hours 20 mins. I sat beside 2 Malaysian ladies. They are going to Seoul, then Busan by train. Then back to Seoul. I actually met them at N Seoul Tower few days later.

I was sitting at my favorite seat, by the aisle. So I can go to toilet and walk around numerous times.


When we reached Incheon Airport, we have to take shuttle train to another terminal. Everyone queue waiting for their turn to enter the shuttle train. So organised.



No comments: