Dec 17, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

Eat, pray, love.

This a 2010 movie, based on a memoir of Elizabeth Gilbert.

It is amazing how she can defined each phase of life so clearly. As if she is drawing a discerning line in her life.
Let me illustrated how I feel of the movie. Please pardon me...

My thoughts:
Rome is about food, India is about spiritual, Bali is about love.
Food, spiritual and love, can't they exist together.
So I can't pee while I poo???

What happen when we can't defined what is happening in our life? Does it mean this is meaningless moment of life? Oh my...

At most moment, I don't know the meaning of this life....
Is it poo or pee?

Am I heading at the right direction? Am I moving at all?

a friend once said when you have dejavu, you are at the right direction.

Whenever I sit on my couch, I have dejavu as if I sat on this couch before. Oh yes, I am at the right direction to become a couch potato.

1 comment:

CWMartin said...

Whenever I sit on my couch, I have dejavu as if I sat on this couch before. Oh yes, I am at the right direction to become a couch potato.

LOL, me too!