May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

My mother was quite sad when I kept giving hint that her gift was our tour to Guilin. So no more gift for her. 


On last Saturday, Mother's day, we had steamboat for dinner. Suddenly my sister and I surprised her with a big box and a carnation. My mother feeling like she is showing off carrying a big box out of the restaurant to parking lot. We purposely let her carry the big box. Who does not like carrying their own big gift around and smiling ear to ear?




Although it is a big box, it is not heavy at all.


It is a portable mini sewing machine. So our mother can mend our clothes. HAHAHAHA!! JUST JOKING~~~~~

1 comment:

[SK] said...

haha, you can ask her to bring along the sewing machine to Guilin, to show off or do some sewing at leisure or emergency case sew on loosen button or cracked pants!! hahahaha~~