Jul 23, 2010

Toastmaster speech

I need to prepare my speech for Toastmaster.

It is so hard to come out with a topic, and good beginning.

As kiasu as I can be, I don't wish my speech begin with 'Once upon a time', or 'Today I am going to talk about my hobby'.

I can't write any blog post as long as I have not finish preparing my speech. I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Once upon a time, there is a little girl who likes to read. She is special because she only read horror stories. Whenever she looks into your eyes, you can sense the dark vibration that reminds you of the monster in your closet. Remember to lock your door before you sleep. Or else she will come knocking.... Knock!...Knock!...Knock!"

"Good night! Remember to dream of me.....", said the dark girl.

5 comments:

chris federick said...

Haha dun panic. Slowly... slowly.. U will do well with ur speech. All d best.

[SK] said...

you want to tell a story?? ok, i have one..

once upon a time, there is a little girl, she was very naughty, the next day, she died.. (THE END)

thank you~~ :D

Naomi said...

thanks for your wish, chris. I also hope so. hope won't stutter or spoke foul words.

[SK], amboi amboi, your story sound sooooooooooooo interesting, till I almost fell asleep.

Naomi said...

thanks for your wish, chris. I also hope so. hope won't stutter or spoke foul words.

[SK], amboi amboi, your story sound sooooooooooooo interesting, till I almost fell asleep.

Kelvin said...

I can only wish u luck^^