Sep 28, 2009

I like barang buatan Malaysia E=MC2


Mong cha cha about why so many South East Asian ladies tend to jump on every western guys?

I think I should re-size my scope of South east Asian to only Malaysian.


Let me re-phrase it:


Mong cha cha about why so many Malaysian ladies tend to jump on every western guys?


What is so good about western guys except their rumored 'big banana'?

               Malaysian men also have rumor of their 'hard banana".


Is it because of skin colour? Since ancient time, fairer skin is always considered more superior than darker skin. Even the legendary 'Snow White' bed time story also emphasized fairer skin is more beautiful than just fair skin. Fair skim prompt to get skin cancer.


Their different eyes colour? Ok... Nothing can defeat a cute green eyes... Also rumored that they tend to get colour blind too..


So many rumors....



This post is making me mong cha cha....


Stay tune for the re-write of this topic....
________________________________________________________________
Please click my ads if you like the post. Thanks.

No comments: