Dec 31, 2013

The Most Memorable Day of 2013 - 22 Dec 13

Every day is good day in year 2013. But this is the most memorable day of 2013.

In my previous post, it was predicted that December will be a romantic month for me. And of course it is romantic.

On 22.12.2013, it is my friend’s wedding and I am one on the ‘sisters’ guarding the bride. It was a special wedding.

Soon it will be flower tossing event by the bride. I chatted with my friends about how effective is the flower tossing. A friend gets married following year after she gets the flower tossed by the bride.

Now it is flower tossing event, suddenly I realized I am standing at a strategic location. Potentially my head will get hit by the flower. I am preparing emotionally and physically protect my head from getting hit.

Fhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…….

In just a sec, the flower fell at my side and I extended my arm to grab the flower. My grip was not tight and the flower flew straight to the lady behind me. Straight to her arm.

As I touched the flower 1st, so the flower is consider mine.

What can be happier than getting the flower?


1 comment:

CWMartin said...

You are very pretty with the flowers. Hopefully the romance you seek will come with them!