Jun 3, 2014

Parents

A child will always is a baby in the eyes of parents.

When I was a kid, my mum will always asked "did you go to toilet? Have you finish your big business? Already have your lunch?"

When I go to university far away from home, my mum will call and said "remember to cover yourself with your banket." As a typical youth, I find it is very annoying because when I am sleeping, how to know whether my blanket is covering me or not. Only when I am an adult, I realised I always kicked my blanket and end up "masuk angin / sick from wind". Mum is just caring and nag for my own good.

At my early 30s, my mum still always ask about my location in wechat.
"Nomi aaa, where are you aaa?
I am never embarrass even she did it in public.

I love you, mum.

I love you, dad. Thank you for loving my mum.

Happy Parent's day!

No comments: